"Your friends may love you in private but your enemies will hate you in public."
(Mark Twain)
Work Vent: Someone higher up on the food chain mass emailed a memo last week, asking for a response by yesterday. I had already emailed a response. Today I get a nasty email and the memo reattached, along with everyone else who was massmailed the memo, about how most people didn't respond. I double checked my inbox to make sure I'd sent the mail, yup, it was there. I thought maybe it got lost so I walked down to said person's office and asked if he'd received my document. The response. "Oh yeah, it was the others that didn't send it." I didn't say it aloud but had to wonder: Then why did he send me the same email? *sigh*
Please give a warm welcome to Meagan who has not only joined the ranks of blogs, but also a proud owner of her new Trixie site! If you haven't read her new story, Sweet Fifteen yet I encourage you to do so, and then go tell her she has to write the sequel :-)
Thanks for the update on Bonnie, Cathy! Glad to hear she's doing well!
I think it's great that you'll have a house to move into right after you're married Chris! I love hearing about wedding plans; for reasons still unknown to me, I have some sort of weird fascination with weddings.
Thanks to all of you who are answering silly questions! To those of you who own your homes - I am envious. I hope someday to move into an area where I can feel at home and buy a house.
Extra positive vibes going to Jen and her family.
Am I extravagant in my spirit? Interesting question Kyrie. When it comes to family and close friends, I definitely am and it makes my life like a soap opera, which I suppose is one definition of adventurous! My siblings know I'd do anything for them and it's certainly made life interesting in the past *cough*cough* years.
Questions of the duration: What do you consider a date? Do you remember your first date? Where do you draw the line between spending time together and dating?
(Mark Twain)
Work Vent: Someone higher up on the food chain mass emailed a memo last week, asking for a response by yesterday. I had already emailed a response. Today I get a nasty email and the memo reattached, along with everyone else who was massmailed the memo, about how most people didn't respond. I double checked my inbox to make sure I'd sent the mail, yup, it was there. I thought maybe it got lost so I walked down to said person's office and asked if he'd received my document. The response. "Oh yeah, it was the others that didn't send it." I didn't say it aloud but had to wonder: Then why did he send me the same email? *sigh*
Please give a warm welcome to Meagan who has not only joined the ranks of blogs, but also a proud owner of her new Trixie site! If you haven't read her new story, Sweet Fifteen yet I encourage you to do so, and then go tell her she has to write the sequel :-)
Thanks for the update on Bonnie, Cathy! Glad to hear she's doing well!
I think it's great that you'll have a house to move into right after you're married Chris! I love hearing about wedding plans; for reasons still unknown to me, I have some sort of weird fascination with weddings.
Thanks to all of you who are answering silly questions! To those of you who own your homes - I am envious. I hope someday to move into an area where I can feel at home and buy a house.
Extra positive vibes going to Jen and her family.
Am I extravagant in my spirit? Interesting question Kyrie. When it comes to family and close friends, I definitely am and it makes my life like a soap opera, which I suppose is one definition of adventurous! My siblings know I'd do anything for them and it's certainly made life interesting in the past *cough*cough* years.
Questions of the duration: What do you consider a date? Do you remember your first date? Where do you draw the line between spending time together and dating?

<< Home