"What do you drive?"
"Other people crazy. Oh, you mean car? Green 2001 Honda CRV."
Mark Baker (in response to a survey on Zap's board)
I was going to blog Tuesday evening, but we lost power. Note to self: Purchase UPS
Last weekend was a wreck. I thought I was well enough to go out, but no dice. A few hours later, I made it home and collapsed, where I stayed most of the weekend. Spent Monday exhausted. I was still pretty woozy Tuesday. Yesterday vaguely passed by. I'm slightly better now, but still not trusting myself completely to go ahead and live my normal life. Hopefully by this weekend. I'm suppose to help a friend move.
Friends help you move.
Real friends help you move bodies.
Random observation: I live on the top floor of a building without an elevator, so I climb up the stairs and pass by a bunch of people's doors before getting to my own. Some people have welcome mats. Most of these are wordless, but there's one apartment that still has a "Merry Christmas" mat out and this other apartment that has a mat that says, "Keep On Camping." I like the sound of that.
Have you ever read something that makes you really think about how a situation that effected a character would effect you? Today I read Chapters 16-18 of Yesterday by Meagan. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, but suffice to say, somebody loses fifteen years of memory and is, not too surprisingly, quite confused. So it made me think; what if I woke up tomorrow and instead of it being March 16, 2001, it was March 16, 1986? What would change? What would be the same? I invite all fellow bloggers to respond if you so wish.
"Other people crazy. Oh, you mean car? Green 2001 Honda CRV."
Mark Baker (in response to a survey on Zap's board)
I was going to blog Tuesday evening, but we lost power. Note to self: Purchase UPS
Last weekend was a wreck. I thought I was well enough to go out, but no dice. A few hours later, I made it home and collapsed, where I stayed most of the weekend. Spent Monday exhausted. I was still pretty woozy Tuesday. Yesterday vaguely passed by. I'm slightly better now, but still not trusting myself completely to go ahead and live my normal life. Hopefully by this weekend. I'm suppose to help a friend move.
Friends help you move.
Real friends help you move bodies.
Random observation: I live on the top floor of a building without an elevator, so I climb up the stairs and pass by a bunch of people's doors before getting to my own. Some people have welcome mats. Most of these are wordless, but there's one apartment that still has a "Merry Christmas" mat out and this other apartment that has a mat that says, "Keep On Camping." I like the sound of that.
Have you ever read something that makes you really think about how a situation that effected a character would effect you? Today I read Chapters 16-18 of Yesterday by Meagan. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, but suffice to say, somebody loses fifteen years of memory and is, not too surprisingly, quite confused. So it made me think; what if I woke up tomorrow and instead of it being March 16, 2001, it was March 16, 1986? What would change? What would be the same? I invite all fellow bloggers to respond if you so wish.

<< Home