It's time for me to be on my way I know
I've got business to conduct and I've got places to go
But I can't help looking at her sleeping instead
Another morning I'll have trouble climbing out of this bed
(Billy Joel, 1986)
This week (Sunday through Friday) we are celebrating the first anniversary of Jixemitri with lots of fanfic for everyone to read. Won't that be fun? It started yesterday (Sunday) when I posted Temptation a mountainhawks story. I'd like to thank the following people for their supportive e-mail and/or posts: Bonnie, Misty, Kyrie, Danielle, Cathy, Karen C., Tara, BethAnn, Meagan, Laura Z, Leslie and Jenni J. If any of you have further thoughts on the situation, please feel free to e-mail me. I am curious to the reader's perspective on the issues.
Today our celebration continues with The Great American Pastime by BethAnn, which is a wonderful look into the future for two bobwhites and two bobwhite juniors in her universe! It's so nice to see two loving parents, two fun kids, and involved grandparents! Plus I always think it's neat to see how kids take after their parents!
Stay tuned for more Jixemitri fanfic! This promises to be a fun week.
I've got business to conduct and I've got places to go
But I can't help looking at her sleeping instead
Another morning I'll have trouble climbing out of this bed
(Billy Joel, 1986)
This week (Sunday through Friday) we are celebrating the first anniversary of Jixemitri with lots of fanfic for everyone to read. Won't that be fun? It started yesterday (Sunday) when I posted Temptation a mountainhawks story. I'd like to thank the following people for their supportive e-mail and/or posts: Bonnie, Misty, Kyrie, Danielle, Cathy, Karen C., Tara, BethAnn, Meagan, Laura Z, Leslie and Jenni J. If any of you have further thoughts on the situation, please feel free to e-mail me. I am curious to the reader's perspective on the issues.
Today our celebration continues with The Great American Pastime by BethAnn, which is a wonderful look into the future for two bobwhites and two bobwhite juniors in her universe! It's so nice to see two loving parents, two fun kids, and involved grandparents! Plus I always think it's neat to see how kids take after their parents!
Stay tuned for more Jixemitri fanfic! This promises to be a fun week.

<< Home