Thursday, March 01, 2001

RABBIT RABBIT!!



Sorry. Had to get that out of my system. I remembered yesterday/today. Now let's see if my wish come true. No I did not wish for a mystery.

Happy belated Birthday Chris! Hope you had a fun birthday.

Trying to keep people from fighting? Claire - you sound more like a tactful Honey peacemaker! And yes, I agree duct tape is my friend as well. Once at work we kept tripping over these computer wires and I finally said, "Can we just duct tape this to the floor?!?" Unfortunately it's not allowed but at least everyone got a good laugh out of it. And my baby siblings aren't Bobby-like...at least not anymore! I think one of the reasons I related to Trixie so much when I was reading the book as a preteen is because they was quite Bobby-like then. Thankfully they outgrew it!

It's not suppose to be an easy question and of course there isn't just one answer because we're all multi-dimensional. But as a jump start Heather - which bobwhite(s) do you think you're the most like and why? That may help in determining one of your primary role among loved ones.

Another oldest sibling like Brian? Laura- I identify with most of what you said. I may not see them as often as I'd like but I definitely love my siblings unconditionally and want them to be happy.

I don't know if it was intentional, but "Mr & Mrs. Seymour Butts" had me ROTFL, Misty. Now a question to the married folk. Do you have a preference for being addressed as Mrs. or Ms.?

I think it was Sandra and Sue who were talking about meatless Fridays. One of my college friends is Methodist and does this too, but I don't know if it's him, his particular upbringing or whatnot. But I thought I'd throw that tidbit into the mess of logic!

And to round out our crowd we have Mart the entertainer (Hi Tina!) My best friend is also an entertainer and can always cheer me up when I'm down. It's definitely a good trait to have! Sending hugs to your daughter; kids really do seem to grow up much faster these days.