Tuesday, January 30, 2001

All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
(Sean O'Casey)


Has anyone taken the The Keirsey Temperament Sorter II personality questionnaire? A friend sent both serious and humourous intrepretations which I've put up on a web page, so feel free to check if yours is accurate and report back if you wish.

Carol is there anything specific you're hungry for? I seem to remember reading that its your body's way of telling you that you need certain vitamins, or in this case, perhaps the baby needs some vitamins? Maybe the baby is having a growth spurt! How large / small are babies in your family?
Karen I like the new graphics! I'm glad to hear that you're writing and look forward to reading stories in both your current and new universe! LOL on your DH being hungry so quickly after a large meal - are you married to Mart Belden? :-)
Laura I don't know the first thing about Valentine's or any other gifts but I do know how to surf the web. Maybe something from this page of anniversary gift suggestions could work? Have fun with your brother when he visits; I'm sure he will be cheered up spending time with you.
Misty I hope whatever is making you irritated will stop so you won't be irritated anymore. How's that for a Trixie sentence?