Tuesday, January 09, 2001

There's no one to hear, you might as well scream
They never woke up, from the American dream
And they don't understand what they don't see
And they look through you and they look past me
Oh, you and I dancing slow and we got nowhere to go
(Melissa Etheridge, 1995)


I posted my latest story Nowhere To Go today. Thanks goes to Kyrie, Danielle, Laura, Bonnie, Carol and Cathy for posting supportive comments! An extra thanks to Bonnie for proofreading! I am blessed to have Trixie friends!

Danielle - reading the conversation between you, Mike and Meredith is cracking me up. It's like overhearing phone conversations at work, only much more interesting!

Karen - about Netscape, can you drag the dividing line between the two halves of the blogger lower so you can see what you're typing? That's what I have to do at work.

Kyrie - glad to hear that you have written more fanfic! Now, when do we get to read it? :-) I know - we are never satisified. And what's this about more stories?

Laura - I hope your job returns to being enjoyable or that you manage to find another job that you enjoy more, whichever comes first.

Misty - I hope you feel better soon. Good luck on Thursday. I hope everything works out for you.

Sue - organizing an entire office is rather ambitious! Congratulations on getting it done! I think you just ran out of energy - maybe you'll get a second wind and be ambitious about home :-)