Spontaneous actions are wonderful.
My best friend calls me at work. The following conversation ensues.
BF: Everyone here is bugging out early so I will probably too. You stuck at work?
Me: The university closes at 2pm today. Until then, yeah.
BF: Wanna do something afterwards?
Me: Sure. When's the ice rink open?
*pause in conversation and mouse clicks heard*
BF: 3pm to 5pm. Wanna go?
Guess where I went after work?
I submitted a story I'd written last year to Zap's after discussing with her about the issues there within. I'll probably be doing that more often as the year goes by. Thanks Laura S. for your lovely note!
Danielle - I'm glad your cousin is safe and all right. I'm not sure what else to say except that for all the other people in his life, at least he is lucky to have you and John, and hopefully he will realize it, if not now, then someday.
Karen - Is that a hint I should be writing? We'll see what happens. Thanks for your support! As for moving the table...um...OK I'm not sure how to explain it either. Maybe I should experiment with my own first? I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Kyrie - I agree completely. I think it's human nature to somehow focus on the bad. I remember in uni, doing an experiment, where everyone was suppose to say one good quality about themselves. Silence. Then each person was asked to say one bad quality about themselves. Two seconds and the comments were spewing! As a fellow author, I just want to say that I'll always be here and supportive - I know how much words mean to me, and I can gather from your comments how much they mean to you as well. And let me just say that I love the way Freshmen Fifteen is shaping up. Brian is growing up before our eyes! Please keep writing!
Misty - My inbox at work is never empty. I'd have to find another job first! I've gotten used to it being cluttered. I just leave it open so stuff pops in all day. (I swear, I breathe and get more messages) I tend to procrastinate laundry until it's a must. This is why I appreciate clothes as gifts! *G*
Tina - You are brave for taking in company for the holidays! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you - good luck!
Happy holidays everyone!
My best friend calls me at work. The following conversation ensues.
BF: Everyone here is bugging out early so I will probably too. You stuck at work?
Me: The university closes at 2pm today. Until then, yeah.
BF: Wanna do something afterwards?
Me: Sure. When's the ice rink open?
*pause in conversation and mouse clicks heard*
BF: 3pm to 5pm. Wanna go?
Guess where I went after work?
I submitted a story I'd written last year to Zap's after discussing with her about the issues there within. I'll probably be doing that more often as the year goes by. Thanks Laura S. for your lovely note!
Danielle - I'm glad your cousin is safe and all right. I'm not sure what else to say except that for all the other people in his life, at least he is lucky to have you and John, and hopefully he will realize it, if not now, then someday.
Karen - Is that a hint I should be writing? We'll see what happens. Thanks for your support! As for moving the table...um...OK I'm not sure how to explain it either. Maybe I should experiment with my own first? I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Kyrie - I agree completely. I think it's human nature to somehow focus on the bad. I remember in uni, doing an experiment, where everyone was suppose to say one good quality about themselves. Silence. Then each person was asked to say one bad quality about themselves. Two seconds and the comments were spewing! As a fellow author, I just want to say that I'll always be here and supportive - I know how much words mean to me, and I can gather from your comments how much they mean to you as well. And let me just say that I love the way Freshmen Fifteen is shaping up. Brian is growing up before our eyes! Please keep writing!
Misty - My inbox at work is never empty. I'd have to find another job first! I've gotten used to it being cluttered. I just leave it open so stuff pops in all day. (I swear, I breathe and get more messages) I tend to procrastinate laundry until it's a must. This is why I appreciate clothes as gifts! *G*
Tina - You are brave for taking in company for the holidays! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you - good luck!
Happy holidays everyone!

<< Home