Does anyone know how to compare the position of the planets on various dates?
I am officially looney. It's the day after Christmas, the university is closed, but I'm at work because I feel this urge to debug the darn program, even though nobody else cares about it until January 2nd, and in addition to the usual music, research and mayhem, I'm trying to help two someones set a wedding date! Hence the question above. So if you can help figure out the answer, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'm scrounging websites for information.
Christmas was quiet as usual. I miss the Christmas dinners from my childhood, but I don't know how to cook for two dozen people. It's kind of sad though that we're all grown up, all apart. Maybe years from now we will be the parents and traditions will return.
Danielle - I just want you to know that David is adorable. Not that you didn't already know that. He is fortunate to have you and John to give him some semblance of normalcy in his life.
Karen - Just listening to everything you're doing, from the cookies to the corn to the turkey, is enough to make me tired! I don't know how you do it, but the fire station is certainly lucky to have someone like you around.
Kyrie - I admire your energy for attending, and preaching at all of those services. I'm glad you managed to find time to remember what the holiday is about, despite running around like crazy.
Misty - I don't know what to say, except thank you for sharing. I too believe we all have skeletons in the closet. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.
Tina - I'm sorry your daughter is still sick. It is always rough being sick, but especially during the holidays when I'm sure she wants to be doing stuff with family. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
Hope everyone's holidays are going and continue to go well.
I am officially looney. It's the day after Christmas, the university is closed, but I'm at work because I feel this urge to debug the darn program, even though nobody else cares about it until January 2nd, and in addition to the usual music, research and mayhem, I'm trying to help two someones set a wedding date! Hence the question above. So if you can help figure out the answer, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'm scrounging websites for information.
Christmas was quiet as usual. I miss the Christmas dinners from my childhood, but I don't know how to cook for two dozen people. It's kind of sad though that we're all grown up, all apart. Maybe years from now we will be the parents and traditions will return.
Danielle - I just want you to know that David is adorable. Not that you didn't already know that. He is fortunate to have you and John to give him some semblance of normalcy in his life.
Karen - Just listening to everything you're doing, from the cookies to the corn to the turkey, is enough to make me tired! I don't know how you do it, but the fire station is certainly lucky to have someone like you around.
Kyrie - I admire your energy for attending, and preaching at all of those services. I'm glad you managed to find time to remember what the holiday is about, despite running around like crazy.
Misty - I don't know what to say, except thank you for sharing. I too believe we all have skeletons in the closet. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.
Tina - I'm sorry your daughter is still sick. It is always rough being sick, but especially during the holidays when I'm sure she wants to be doing stuff with family. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
Hope everyone's holidays are going and continue to go well.

<< Home