Are we always going to be this silly?
I hope so. I don't ever want to grow up.
I read the post from Wednesday and corresponding replies on Zap's message board about unoriginal unromantic pain-in-the-rear men, and it made me think about how lucky I am. So I will join Chris, Danielle, Heather and Misty in saying that I'm grateful. Not only do I have an SO who knows, listens, understands and accepts me for who I am, but also I have numerous male friends who listen and know me, so I can (1) realize not all men are pigs and (2) ignore the ones that are. A little common sense can run a long way and its only unfortunate that some people in this world either don't have common sense, don't use it, or are vindictive to those who meant no harm.
Been reading fan fiction again. Chapter 14 of Freshmen Fifteen by Kyrie and Jen has me wondering if that photograph will become important in some other way and wanting even more to strangle Mr. Stalker. Chapter 5 of Things Fall Apart by Jenni J. has me relieved that the rumors are slowly being dispelled but fearful that those who were hurt will continue to dwell in their hurt and not be able to regain their happiness. And Chapter 5 of Echoes from the Past by Sue has me nervously wondering if everything with Dan, Trixie and Anthony is going to be all right. So I hope our wonderful writers are busily cranking out more because readers need answers!
Carol - I hope you are recovering from your three ring circus day; Cathy - I am glad that you are feeling better; and Claire I am happy that I was able to help with your economics.
Would you believe I don't pass a single gas station on the way to work? Then again it's only a half mile walk each way so all I see are churches and university buildings. The last time I filled up gas it was $1.479 regular unleaded (am I the only one who still attaches unleaded to everything?) I'm heading out to a friend's tomorrow; let's see if I pass by any gas stations. Will report back.
Tina I don't think you overreacted - if anything I suspect the woman in charge realized she overreacted and tried to pretend it never happened, but please don't you feel bad about it because her action of the day wasn't nice to you at all.
Karen how did you capture the bats? (Is there fanfic potential in this?)
Laura - I didn't know you were a snake :-) I was just thinking the other day that I didn't know many snakes. Anyone else out there willing to admit their animal? If you don't know but are curious, feel free to look up your birthday and if you choose to, report back. Apologies to anyone born before 1/31/1900 I don't have that information.
Video killed the radio star is playing. Ahh. Sweet Memories.
I hope so. I don't ever want to grow up.
I read the post from Wednesday and corresponding replies on Zap's message board about unoriginal unromantic pain-in-the-rear men, and it made me think about how lucky I am. So I will join Chris, Danielle, Heather and Misty in saying that I'm grateful. Not only do I have an SO who knows, listens, understands and accepts me for who I am, but also I have numerous male friends who listen and know me, so I can (1) realize not all men are pigs and (2) ignore the ones that are. A little common sense can run a long way and its only unfortunate that some people in this world either don't have common sense, don't use it, or are vindictive to those who meant no harm.
Been reading fan fiction again. Chapter 14 of Freshmen Fifteen by Kyrie and Jen has me wondering if that photograph will become important in some other way and wanting even more to strangle Mr. Stalker. Chapter 5 of Things Fall Apart by Jenni J. has me relieved that the rumors are slowly being dispelled but fearful that those who were hurt will continue to dwell in their hurt and not be able to regain their happiness. And Chapter 5 of Echoes from the Past by Sue has me nervously wondering if everything with Dan, Trixie and Anthony is going to be all right. So I hope our wonderful writers are busily cranking out more because readers need answers!
Carol - I hope you are recovering from your three ring circus day; Cathy - I am glad that you are feeling better; and Claire I am happy that I was able to help with your economics.
Would you believe I don't pass a single gas station on the way to work? Then again it's only a half mile walk each way so all I see are churches and university buildings. The last time I filled up gas it was $1.479 regular unleaded (am I the only one who still attaches unleaded to everything?) I'm heading out to a friend's tomorrow; let's see if I pass by any gas stations. Will report back.
Tina I don't think you overreacted - if anything I suspect the woman in charge realized she overreacted and tried to pretend it never happened, but please don't you feel bad about it because her action of the day wasn't nice to you at all.
Karen how did you capture the bats? (Is there fanfic potential in this?)
Laura - I didn't know you were a snake :-) I was just thinking the other day that I didn't know many snakes. Anyone else out there willing to admit their animal? If you don't know but are curious, feel free to look up your birthday and if you choose to, report back. Apologies to anyone born before 1/31/1900 I don't have that information.
Video killed the radio star is playing. Ahh. Sweet Memories.

<< Home