What did you do the first time you got dumped by a girl?
Are you implying it's happened?
Yes.
*pause* I gave myself a mohawk.
(Hey Dude, 1990)
First, a warm welcome to Carol, Cathy and Heather for joining the blog world. I've added links to the left margin.
Second, yes, I've joined the Stor Trooper (tm) craze. To be honest, if you look past the super deformity, that does look like me. I wear hats and sunglasses, have long dark hair, wear jeans and dark clothes. So consider that a photograph of me ;-)
Chris - hope you and Keith aren't going too crazy with the wedding planning. I've vicariously lived through enough of those to know that when my turn comes, I'm winging the whole thing ;-) Keep us posted; I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves hearing about weddings!
Danielle - that's cool that your parents are so open about discussing sex. I never had that; sex ed in school was sub par and whatever else I didn't know I picked up from friends. As for me, I dunno, I tend to keep my own experiences private, but I have no problems talking about the topic in general.
Karen - colour me clueless; who is the adorable rugrat?
Kyrie - how did you link those blogger buttons? Would you believe I never noticed them before? I've just been tapping away at HTML and yes, everything I've learned about HTML is from A Beginner's Guide to HTML since a friend pointed me that way six(!) years ago.
Laura - I'm well familiar with the ease of making screwdrivers; I remember when one of my friends was on a craze, we'd all go over to her house and make 'em. Her mom kept on wondering where the orange juice was disappearing to... As for your stepfather, I don't have any advice - in your shoes I'd probably hide behind someone or find large bags to carry while entering / exiting the house as that seems to be the most huggy time, but that's not really a solution. I do sympathsize with you as I'm the same way. Sorry I can't be more help, but my thoughts are with you, and I hope you do find a solution (and share it with the rest of us who may need it someday)
Misty - hope the truck is going to be all right. The Chili Cook-Off sounds fun to attend, but I'd have brought in a can too :-)
Steph - I hope you feel better soon. We're here to listen when you're up to posting more.
Sue - glad to hear that the sales leader is paying more attention to what your sales partner is and isn't doing. Hope everything gets better.
Tina - about your first date, riding around and talking until 4am sounds nice ;-) isn't amazing how sometimes you just know when you've met the one? As for the Stor Trooper (tm) I saved it and inserted it as an image in my template. Did that make sense? Refer to the The Beginner's Guide to HTML on how to put images on a page; they explain it better than I could!
It's raining here. It rained yesterday and it's suppose to rain tomorrow too. How's the weather in everyone else's town?
Are you implying it's happened?
Yes.
*pause* I gave myself a mohawk.
(Hey Dude, 1990)
First, a warm welcome to Carol, Cathy and Heather for joining the blog world. I've added links to the left margin.
Second, yes, I've joined the Stor Trooper (tm) craze. To be honest, if you look past the super deformity, that does look like me. I wear hats and sunglasses, have long dark hair, wear jeans and dark clothes. So consider that a photograph of me ;-)
Chris - hope you and Keith aren't going too crazy with the wedding planning. I've vicariously lived through enough of those to know that when my turn comes, I'm winging the whole thing ;-) Keep us posted; I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves hearing about weddings!
Danielle - that's cool that your parents are so open about discussing sex. I never had that; sex ed in school was sub par and whatever else I didn't know I picked up from friends. As for me, I dunno, I tend to keep my own experiences private, but I have no problems talking about the topic in general.
Karen - colour me clueless; who is the adorable rugrat?
Kyrie - how did you link those blogger buttons? Would you believe I never noticed them before? I've just been tapping away at HTML and yes, everything I've learned about HTML is from A Beginner's Guide to HTML since a friend pointed me that way six(!) years ago.
Laura - I'm well familiar with the ease of making screwdrivers; I remember when one of my friends was on a craze, we'd all go over to her house and make 'em. Her mom kept on wondering where the orange juice was disappearing to... As for your stepfather, I don't have any advice - in your shoes I'd probably hide behind someone or find large bags to carry while entering / exiting the house as that seems to be the most huggy time, but that's not really a solution. I do sympathsize with you as I'm the same way. Sorry I can't be more help, but my thoughts are with you, and I hope you do find a solution (and share it with the rest of us who may need it someday)
Misty - hope the truck is going to be all right. The Chili Cook-Off sounds fun to attend, but I'd have brought in a can too :-)
Steph - I hope you feel better soon. We're here to listen when you're up to posting more.
Sue - glad to hear that the sales leader is paying more attention to what your sales partner is and isn't doing. Hope everything gets better.
Tina - about your first date, riding around and talking until 4am sounds nice ;-) isn't amazing how sometimes you just know when you've met the one? As for the Stor Trooper (tm) I saved it and inserted it as an image in my template. Did that make sense? Refer to the The Beginner's Guide to HTML on how to put images on a page; they explain it better than I could!
It's raining here. It rained yesterday and it's suppose to rain tomorrow too. How's the weather in everyone else's town?

<< Home