Thursday, February 15, 2001

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."
(Japanese Proverb)


Dancing is fun...dancing is fun....dancing is fun...okay so I don't actually know how to dance, but someday I want to learn. Every time I see music videos I wanna be able to do all the funky moves those people are doing. I'm not good enough to just watch and pick it up the way my brothers and sisters are though, so when I see them, I'm always asking them to teach me something, which of course, given how short holidays are, means I now know bits and pieces of a whole bunch of stuff, most of which is half forgotten so um I think I'd better stay dancing just in my living room :-)

I read Chapter 6 of Heal The Pain by Jenni J. and I'm loving learning more about Hallie, Dan, Di and Mart. There is so much going on, both in the lives of the adult bobwhites and the secrets they've harbored from their youth. It will be very interesting to find out what happens, especially given how this chapter ended! Jenni - I hope you're writing!

Browsing through other blogs and saying what pops to mind.

Congratulations on getting four weeks of vacation, Bonnie! Any exciting travel plans?

Family and friends worry because they love and care about you so much that they sometimes overlook the obvious. Chris, the fact that you and Keith found, upon going to marriage class, that you had already discussed so many of the issues, speaks volumes more about your relationship than any statistic, such as the number of months you've known one another. It's the quality of time that matters more than the quantity! I hope your friend comes to that realization.

Stor Troopers (tm) are cool. Claire, I think yours kind of does look like you!

Your homepage looks great Karen! Awhile ago you mentioned music; I'm one of those people who always has the radio on and have found the internet to be an amazing resource. Feel free to browse my Music! page for additional information Grease is the word, is the word...

Surveys are fun! Laura, my space at work is shared. Courtesy of me, there are cheap pens, colorful posters, a coat rack and tons of calendars. (Yes, I need to see it while talking to someone at the door, on the phone, using the computer, working at the desk...) Other people's presence are marked by charcoal sketches, Keys They Haven't Lost Yet and Misplaced Glasses. Oh and the last part isn't a physical thing, but an audio one: the phone is always ringing!

Finally I want to wish Steph and Jon good luck on trying for a little sibling for Christopher! It'd be wonderful if you could have them so close in age. My brothers and sisters are close in age and it was nice that they had one another to rely upon during those angst driven adolescent years. Hope we'll hear an announcement from you two soon!

That's all for now. A bientot!