How do you numb your skin after the warmest touch
How do you slow your blood after the body rush
How do you free your soul after you've found a friend
How do you teach your heart it's a crime to fall in love again
(Jann Arden, 1995)
In case anybody who doesn't visit Jixemitri wants to know, I posted a new story, inspired by the song quoted above, and not surprisingly, also named Insensitive, this morning. Thanks go out to Laura, Carol, Meagan, Bonnie and Janette for their support!
Did anyone see the moon tonight? I was mesmerized by it for seven minutes when the metro was late. It looks so round!
Now I have to go back to work. Hope everyone is doing well!
How do you slow your blood after the body rush
How do you free your soul after you've found a friend
How do you teach your heart it's a crime to fall in love again
(Jann Arden, 1995)
In case anybody who doesn't visit Jixemitri wants to know, I posted a new story, inspired by the song quoted above, and not surprisingly, also named Insensitive, this morning. Thanks go out to Laura, Carol, Meagan, Bonnie and Janette for their support!
Did anyone see the moon tonight? I was mesmerized by it for seven minutes when the metro was late. It looks so round!
Now I have to go back to work. Hope everyone is doing well!

<< Home