Thursday, February 01, 2001

RABBIT, RABBIT!!



(Unfortunately, I didn't remember until I read GSDana's post this morning. I think we of the Trixie boards need to organize a monthly reminder to be posted by somebody on the last day of every month.)

The layout of this blog has been changed because the margin were making me feel claustrophobic. I changed the graphics while I was at it.

So what have I done besides work? I read Chapter 2 of Heal The Pain by Jenni J. So many questions remain: is Trixie going to follow through with her plans? Is Honey going to lose it? Is Jim going to get a chance to say what he wants or is it too late? Will Di find out the truth about what happened at the police station? Will Dan make an impulsive moves? Will Hallie make a decision? I'm hoping these questions will be answered soon in the form of more chapters!

I also got to read another story in that universe, but much earlier, called Lessons In Love Oh the teenage years! Our insecure bobwhites, trying to get what they want most in their lives, not knowing how to go about it, and between this, sitting through the trials and tribulations of high school. I do hope we get to see the path that brings them from this stage to The Beginning of Something Special

Today's mail included a Save-The-Date letter. The wedding has been set for 9th June 2001. To Do List: Ask work for vacation days. Call Jane. Find out site of ceremony and reception. Go to Yahoo! Maps and find directions. Inquire about dress code. Hope I can find something in my closet that is suitable because I hate shopping. Find a friend to stay with after wedding. I think that's it. Am I missing anything?

A visit to Jixemitri showed that Steph posted poll questions but for some reason I can't remember ever having a crush on anybody famous. As for romantic and/or sweet moments, I'll keep thinking. Thanks for asking! I love silly surveys.

Wow! A big congratulations to your daughter, Tina! We are all very proud of her! Best of luck to her on the solo. What saxophone does she play? (sorprano, alto, tenor)

What do you mean I talk fast? I don't talk fast. Now the French, they talked fast. Laura it's not quite as simple as an east coast style. I've lived on the east coast my whole life and never had any problems until I moved south, and suddenly all my students were asking me to please speak slower. When I taught in New York, this never came up! Now I speak a lot slower and feel like I'm dragging the lecture out forever, but nobody ever tells me to slow down anymore :-)

I can't seem to connect to any of the freeservers blogs. Hmm. Will try again another time.

Don't feel too bad about not being able to find time to get your hair cut Misty with the exception of the hair chopping incident at the New Year's Eve party, I don't think I'd had my hair cut since last summer. Speaking of which; silly survey time:

How long is your hair and what colour is it?