It's 68F (20C) in February. There is something wrong with this picture.
Yeah. You were born too far north.
Thanks Karen and Danielle for commenting on Insensitive - it's so nice to hear when people like your stories!
Those who have seen me in chat probably know that I'm generally multi-tasking, for example, right now, I'm typing into my blog, reading other people's blogs, reading my e-mail and listening to music. Anyway yesterday I'd been writing into the blog and writing an e-mail to Jenni J. about her latest chapter. So after I send the e-mail, I refresh the screen and whee! Chapter 5 of Heal The Pain is now posted! I found this very amusing in a weird way. But then of course I had to go ahead and read it. Anyway everything is sure getting interesting; the whole Dan and Hallie situation, Honey's plans, Mart's discovery, Trixie's list. I'm anxiously awaiting more!
Speaking of fanfic - today was a completely whirlwind of activity! I'm so glad that Cathy is feeling better after the car accident and amazed that she managed to put up Chapter 4 of Dangerous Liaisons which I of course had to go read immediately since by some miracle we didn't have a two o'clock meeting this Friday. And wow Trixie and Jim have been through quite a lot. I think (hope?) they've learned from this experience and that everything will fall back into place, but we still need to get back to the party so ahem, when can we expect that? :-) Seriously, just take care of yourself and get well soon!
Then another post on Jixemitri alerted me to some Circle Writing Projects, so of course I had to check it out. Open Up and Say...Surprise! by Sue which is a Circle Writing Project #1 was a sweet story! Anthony is adorable and he seems to have adjusted well and looking forward to his soon-to-be new role! But really, Trixie and Dan should lock their doors :-) I understand why this story wasn't posted any earlier, but I'm glad to read it now. Oh and I'd definitely return the money, that whole federal crime thing, you know? A similar story to the one you told is posted on the Dumb Criminals website. Some of those stories are quite interesting!
Next I read Dental Floss by Meagan which is a Circle Writing Project #2 story. (That reminds me; I did start one of those - whatever happened to it?) Anyway I liked how we can see how Trixie's going abroad experience has changed her and she can never go back to who she once was, which on one hand is sad from the point of view of the others, such as Honey, who had always been her best friend, but on the other hand, I suspect it's one of the most incredible experiences of Trixie's life that she won't ever regret.
Then I read Chapter 16 of Freshman Fifteen by Kyrie and Jen C. where we finally learn more about the mysterious Devin. Poor girl - now it makes perfect sense why she hadn't said anything to Brian any earlier. It seems like our detective duo is coming closer to a solution; so will they find the evidence to match their hunches or will there be a new shocking development?
Finally, I found out there is a two hour special of A Simple Kind of Fear by Jenni F. which finally brings us back to the present and whew! I'm so glad that Trixie is all right! But I did feel sorry for her when Honey was grilling her and hmm why is Diana so worried about Trixie? Or was that a look of worry with respect to someone else? I'm probably the only one, but I love how the romance between Trixie and Regan is so stretched out. I have a feeling that she might get a special birthday present this year though! *G*
Thanks to all of you who responded to the silly eye colour question. I've come to the realization that I don't know the eye colour of most people I know in Real Life because, well, that would involve actually meeting their eye, and when you're shorter than most of your friends, you get into a habit of not quite meeting their eyes, or maybe that's just my habit since they all started outgrowing me.
All right now it's Friday night and I'm going to find something to do. A bientot!
Yeah. You were born too far north.
Thanks Karen and Danielle for commenting on Insensitive - it's so nice to hear when people like your stories!
Those who have seen me in chat probably know that I'm generally multi-tasking, for example, right now, I'm typing into my blog, reading other people's blogs, reading my e-mail and listening to music. Anyway yesterday I'd been writing into the blog and writing an e-mail to Jenni J. about her latest chapter. So after I send the e-mail, I refresh the screen and whee! Chapter 5 of Heal The Pain is now posted! I found this very amusing in a weird way. But then of course I had to go ahead and read it. Anyway everything is sure getting interesting; the whole Dan and Hallie situation, Honey's plans, Mart's discovery, Trixie's list. I'm anxiously awaiting more!
Speaking of fanfic - today was a completely whirlwind of activity! I'm so glad that Cathy is feeling better after the car accident and amazed that she managed to put up Chapter 4 of Dangerous Liaisons which I of course had to go read immediately since by some miracle we didn't have a two o'clock meeting this Friday. And wow Trixie and Jim have been through quite a lot. I think (hope?) they've learned from this experience and that everything will fall back into place, but we still need to get back to the party so ahem, when can we expect that? :-) Seriously, just take care of yourself and get well soon!
Then another post on Jixemitri alerted me to some Circle Writing Projects, so of course I had to check it out. Open Up and Say...Surprise! by Sue which is a Circle Writing Project #1 was a sweet story! Anthony is adorable and he seems to have adjusted well and looking forward to his soon-to-be new role! But really, Trixie and Dan should lock their doors :-) I understand why this story wasn't posted any earlier, but I'm glad to read it now. Oh and I'd definitely return the money, that whole federal crime thing, you know? A similar story to the one you told is posted on the Dumb Criminals website. Some of those stories are quite interesting!
Next I read Dental Floss by Meagan which is a Circle Writing Project #2 story. (That reminds me; I did start one of those - whatever happened to it?) Anyway I liked how we can see how Trixie's going abroad experience has changed her and she can never go back to who she once was, which on one hand is sad from the point of view of the others, such as Honey, who had always been her best friend, but on the other hand, I suspect it's one of the most incredible experiences of Trixie's life that she won't ever regret.
Then I read Chapter 16 of Freshman Fifteen by Kyrie and Jen C. where we finally learn more about the mysterious Devin. Poor girl - now it makes perfect sense why she hadn't said anything to Brian any earlier. It seems like our detective duo is coming closer to a solution; so will they find the evidence to match their hunches or will there be a new shocking development?
Finally, I found out there is a two hour special of A Simple Kind of Fear by Jenni F. which finally brings us back to the present and whew! I'm so glad that Trixie is all right! But I did feel sorry for her when Honey was grilling her and hmm why is Diana so worried about Trixie? Or was that a look of worry with respect to someone else? I'm probably the only one, but I love how the romance between Trixie and Regan is so stretched out. I have a feeling that she might get a special birthday present this year though! *G*
Thanks to all of you who responded to the silly eye colour question. I've come to the realization that I don't know the eye colour of most people I know in Real Life because, well, that would involve actually meeting their eye, and when you're shorter than most of your friends, you get into a habit of not quite meeting their eyes, or maybe that's just my habit since they all started outgrowing me.
All right now it's Friday night and I'm going to find something to do. A bientot!

<< Home