"We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it, and stop there; lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again, and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore."
(Mark Twain)
I'm still a bit lightheaded, but managed to get through the work day. I had to take a lot of water breaks. And then I kept myself at the computer long enough to read The Way it Seems by Danielle, which is a great Dan story, and also gives me insight into Regan and Joan, whose story I want to write, but it's been so long since I've read #24 that I'm more than a bit hazy on the details. If anyone wants to supply them to me, you know where to find me. Writing vibes are always appreciated.
Oh the other thing I wanted to say Laura I agree that everything should be in the family history. There is so much I know that my siblings don't because I was old enough to remember and they weren't. They really don't have the full story and then get all shocked when something happens. Personally I think everyone should accept that nobody is perfect, so don't be afraid to talk about your down times, it might help someone else later when they go through the same thing. You know what this made my financial mind think of? In Quicken, you can hide some of your accounts so nobody else sees them. Wouldn't it be nice if you could do that with the family history, so there's an unabridged and abridged version?
Now I'm going to go lie down because the headache is returning.
(Mark Twain)
I'm still a bit lightheaded, but managed to get through the work day. I had to take a lot of water breaks. And then I kept myself at the computer long enough to read The Way it Seems by Danielle, which is a great Dan story, and also gives me insight into Regan and Joan, whose story I want to write, but it's been so long since I've read #24 that I'm more than a bit hazy on the details. If anyone wants to supply them to me, you know where to find me. Writing vibes are always appreciated.
Oh the other thing I wanted to say Laura I agree that everything should be in the family history. There is so much I know that my siblings don't because I was old enough to remember and they weren't. They really don't have the full story and then get all shocked when something happens. Personally I think everyone should accept that nobody is perfect, so don't be afraid to talk about your down times, it might help someone else later when they go through the same thing. You know what this made my financial mind think of? In Quicken, you can hide some of your accounts so nobody else sees them. Wouldn't it be nice if you could do that with the family history, so there's an unabridged and abridged version?
Now I'm going to go lie down because the headache is returning.

<< Home