"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom."
(Theodore Isaac Rubin, MD)
More fanfic! Our treat of the day was the second part of the Paradoxical Trilogy titled It was the Best of Times by Misty and wow! what a treat it was! So many questions unanswered, but a little bit being revealed here and there. I hope Meg doesn't lose her temper so we can continue to learn more! I love Anniversary week. Don't you wish there was always so much to read? Not that I'm helping things by being so slow. We need more authors who can do weekly episodes like Jenni!
Thanks for the comments on Temptation Claire and I'm glad you liked it! Alas if I were to reveal the answers, I'd never write another story so I would prefer not to at this time. I'm glad that The Mysterious Note was able to snap you out of the mode you had been in during those trying times. I finally got a chance to read Chapter 3 of Hidden Secrets and I really like the way you're showing the picture from both Jim and Leah's side, as well as showing how Trixie and Honey feel about the situation. I wonder what the other bobwhites think. And I think the biological siblings have more in common than they realize. For one thing, boy, can those redheaded tempers flare! But what message Nat have for Leah and why did Alex have to bring it? Hope to read more soon!
I was the one who asked about people's role among loved ones Carol and the role of the compromiser can't have been easy. Although not a parent, I can sympathesize with your fears about passing undesired traits on somewhat; I was very insecure as an adolescent, and when I look at my siblings now, I think, "Please don't let them go through what I did." (I'm the oldest by a bit.) It's also with much pain I have to let go and let them make their own mistakes sometimes. Err...sorry for the melancholy tangent. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother and can't wait to "meet" Katey! I must admit I'm peeking at your blog daily now and every day you don't post, wondering if you've gone ahead into labor! I don't suppose you can take a laptop and modem into the delivery room? :-)
My thoughts are with you Karen and Ron during this trying time. I don't have any advice and I really don't know what to say, but just know that your community of Trixie friends care and will always be here for you.
(Theodore Isaac Rubin, MD)
More fanfic! Our treat of the day was the second part of the Paradoxical Trilogy titled It was the Best of Times by Misty and wow! what a treat it was! So many questions unanswered, but a little bit being revealed here and there. I hope Meg doesn't lose her temper so we can continue to learn more! I love Anniversary week. Don't you wish there was always so much to read? Not that I'm helping things by being so slow. We need more authors who can do weekly episodes like Jenni!
Thanks for the comments on Temptation Claire and I'm glad you liked it! Alas if I were to reveal the answers, I'd never write another story so I would prefer not to at this time. I'm glad that The Mysterious Note was able to snap you out of the mode you had been in during those trying times. I finally got a chance to read Chapter 3 of Hidden Secrets and I really like the way you're showing the picture from both Jim and Leah's side, as well as showing how Trixie and Honey feel about the situation. I wonder what the other bobwhites think. And I think the biological siblings have more in common than they realize. For one thing, boy, can those redheaded tempers flare! But what message Nat have for Leah and why did Alex have to bring it? Hope to read more soon!
I was the one who asked about people's role among loved ones Carol and the role of the compromiser can't have been easy. Although not a parent, I can sympathesize with your fears about passing undesired traits on somewhat; I was very insecure as an adolescent, and when I look at my siblings now, I think, "Please don't let them go through what I did." (I'm the oldest by a bit.) It's also with much pain I have to let go and let them make their own mistakes sometimes. Err...sorry for the melancholy tangent. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother and can't wait to "meet" Katey! I must admit I'm peeking at your blog daily now and every day you don't post, wondering if you've gone ahead into labor! I don't suppose you can take a laptop and modem into the delivery room? :-)
My thoughts are with you Karen and Ron during this trying time. I don't have any advice and I really don't know what to say, but just know that your community of Trixie friends care and will always be here for you.

<< Home