"Usenet is essentially a HUGE group of people passing notes in class."
(R. Kadel)
Between e-mails, the boards, the chat room and these blogs, sometimes I do feel like I'm spending my time passing notes in class. And really there's not that many of us; the introductory psychology class at my undergraduate university had 2,000 people and even Zap's directory isn't that big yet. Although I'm not sure everyone is in it. Never mind my babbling. I have a slight headache. I want to thank Sue, Carol and Laura S. for their comments on Temptation. There will be a sequel eventually but not until I can figure out exactly what happens in it!
Yeah we've been celebrating all week but I figured I'd say it today since it's the real anniversary. As opposed to the imaginary one. And I want to say that I got to read the epilogue to Dangerous Liaisons by Cathy. Whew! Is it warm in here? Glad to see the Frayne household has returned to some semblance of normality but that last scene certainly implies there's more than meets the eye. I hope we find out what happened soon; if not, then we should find out more of what's going on in the other universe.
Oh and I'm also reading Yesterday by Meagan and wondering how many more twists and turns the poor Belden clan can take! I think I am beginning to see why the dates jump around. History can repeat itself.
This headache is not going away. I'm going to go lie down for a bit.
(R. Kadel)
Between e-mails, the boards, the chat room and these blogs, sometimes I do feel like I'm spending my time passing notes in class. And really there's not that many of us; the introductory psychology class at my undergraduate university had 2,000 people and even Zap's directory isn't that big yet. Although I'm not sure everyone is in it. Never mind my babbling. I have a slight headache. I want to thank Sue, Carol and Laura S. for their comments on Temptation. There will be a sequel eventually but not until I can figure out exactly what happens in it!
Happy Anniversary Jixemitri
Yeah we've been celebrating all week but I figured I'd say it today since it's the real anniversary. As opposed to the imaginary one. And I want to say that I got to read the epilogue to Dangerous Liaisons by Cathy. Whew! Is it warm in here? Glad to see the Frayne household has returned to some semblance of normality but that last scene certainly implies there's more than meets the eye. I hope we find out what happened soon; if not, then we should find out more of what's going on in the other universe.
Oh and I'm also reading Yesterday by Meagan and wondering how many more twists and turns the poor Belden clan can take! I think I am beginning to see why the dates jump around. History can repeat itself.
This headache is not going away. I'm going to go lie down for a bit.

<< Home